Monday, November 29, 2010

Deconstruct

use to tell my mom I would not eat anything unless I saw her eat it to prove to me she liked it. The kids in this commercial are doing the same thing. I think this commercial is really cute and that is why I thought this would be a good one to deconstruct. This commercial has association in it because it is using fisher price which is something that people already like so they are hoping it will help those people like life cereal too. This commercial used bandwagon showing kids that other kids are eating it so they should too. I think it also kinda had a little bit of humor in it showing that this kid doesn't like anything then saying he likes something that is healthy for him when the other children don't. It uses plain folks so people can relate to them eating breakfast because many celebrates don't eat cereal for breakfast so people wouldn't really relate to them. It has warm and fuzzy in it by showing the cute kids and making parents think it is cute to have their kids eat the same cereal. I think all these are in this commercial and that is why I think this commercial does so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment